- You, Your, the User means all persons using this Site.
- Service Arrangements refers to the services available through the Site, for example but not limited to booking any hotel room(s), apartment(s) or any other form of accommodation as well as transfers.
- ‘Booking’ means the booked Service Arrangements
- "We", "us", "our" means Meeting Point Youtravel Tourism L.L.C, a company incorporated under the laws of Dubai, with Company registration number, 1139121 having its principal place of business in the United Arab Emirates, IBN Battuta Gate, Office 401, P.O. Box 51783 (“MPYT”). Youtravel.com is a trading name of MPYT.
- ‘The Web Services’ means the services provided by us to you including the provision of information concerning the price and availability of hotels, together with a range of other information to assist you in making a Booking of the Service Arrangements. The Web Services do not include the Service Arrangements themselves.
You may only use this Site if you are above 18 years old and that you possess the legal right and capacity to use this Site in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. All information contained in this Site is either our property or we have acquired right to use such information on the Site. You are not allowed to use any information from this Site for commercial purposes other than your proposed or actual bookings or other business relations with us, unless you have our prior written consent. In any case you should not monitor or copy any information contained in this Site or link to this Site, or cause an overload, or send any malicious software to the Site or its users.
These Terms and Conditions regulate the use of our Site and the Web Services. Prices, restrictions and availability of the Service Arrangements may change without notice and bookings are subject to applicable taxes and fees. Unless otherwise agreed or specified, we do not charge users any fee for the provision of Web Services.
Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card.
Youtravel.com will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
Multiple transaction may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.
You agree and acknowledge that:
- You cannot transfer any of the rights or obligations arising from these Terms and Conditions;
- You may only retrieve, display, save or print individual pages of our Site in connection with your booking or proposed booking of any Service Arrangements;
- You must not otherwise copy, place on a server, distribute or sell any of the information contained in the Site;
- We provide you with the Web Services, as set out in the Terms and Conditions, via our online research, availability and accommodation system;
- When you proceed with a booking you are bound by our general booking conditions listed in this Site, together with any additional terms applicable to the specific Service Arrangements which you have booked;
- You agree to indemnify us, including our officers and agents from and against any and all liabilities, expenses, legal and attorney’s fees and damages arising out of claims resulting from your mis-use of the Site and/or any material you post to or transmit through the Site or its servers;
- Suggestions and/or our star rating express our management’s opinion and are not the official rating of each hotel;
- We make all reasonable efforts to provide you with accurate and updated information, however, we do not warrant that information contained in the Site is accurate and updated;
- The booking facilities of this Site shall be used for the sole purpose of making legitimate bookings or purchases for you or for another person for whom you are legally authorised to act. You understand that abuse of the booking facilities of the Site may result in your being denied access to such facilities and the Site;
- You must not utilise “spiders”, “scraping” or similar automated means for the purpose of collecting data from our website and and using the collected data on comparative or aggregation sites
- You shall be completely responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes, and assessments arising out of the use of this Site.
We do not guarantee that the Site will be free of viruses and will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by any virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access the Site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
Linking to the Site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you. Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice at any time.
Limitation of Liability
This Site is provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Given the complexity and vulnerability of the use of the Web, we do not guarantee the accuracy nor the availability or timeliness and completeness of this Site.
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied. We are not liable to any user for any direct or indirect damages, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise that you might suffer from the use or from your inability to use this Site or the use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Site. In particular, we will not be liable for loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue; business interruption; loss of anticipated savings, business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
In cases where our Site contains links to Sites of our agents or others, we are not responsible for either their availability, accuracy, performance or any action that might cause any damage to you. Links and access to these Sites are provided for your convenience only.
We do not give any undertaking as to whether any particular Services Arrangement will be able to cater for those who require special diets nor do we give any undertaking as to the suitability of properties for disabled clients. If any member of a party requires a special diet or suffers from a disability, appropriate checks should be made before booking to establish that the property chosen is suitable.
We do not warrant that your use of the Web Services will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we are not responsible for any delays, delivery failures, or any other loss or damage resulting from the transfer of data over communications networks and facilities, including the internet, and you acknowledge that the Web Services may be subject to limitations, delays and other problems inherent in the use of such communications facilities.
Special Offers, Promotions & Competitions
From time to time, special offers, promotions or competitions may be available in our Site for specific services or products of ours. All such offers, promotions or competitions are subject to the relevant specific terms and conditions. To the extent that no specific terms and conditions apply or they are limited in scope, then these Terms and Conditions shall apply.
Advertising & Sponsorships
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for any content in the Site posted by advertisers or sponsors. Sponsors and advertisers are responsible for ensuring compliance with applicable law.
Travel at any time and place may involve some risk. You are encouraged to gather information for your intended destination from your embassy or other official sources. We do not represent or warrant that travelling to any of the destinations presented in our Site is safe and does not involve any risk, or that it will not result to damages of any nature.
Software available on this Website
Any software that is made available to download from this Site is the copyright protected work of MPYT, and its affiliates and /or their suppliers.. Your use of the software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies, or is included with, the software. For any software not accompanied by a license agreement, MPYT hereby grants to you, the user, a personal, non-transferable license to use the software for viewing and otherwise using this Site in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and for no other purpose. Please note that all software, including, without limitation, all HTML code and Active X controls contained in this Site, is owned by MPYT, its affiliates, and/or their suppliers, and is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Any reproduction or redistribution of the software is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in civil and criminal penalties. Violators may be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible. Copying or reproduction of the software to any other server or location for further reproduction or redistribution is strictly prohibited.
From time to time, we may make available a currency converter in this Site. Currency rates are based on various publicly available sources and should be used as guidelines only. Rates are not verified as accurate, and actual rates may vary. Currency quotes are not updated every day. Check the date on the Currency Converter for the day that currency was last updated. MPYT, its affiliates, and/or their suppliers do not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of any information provided by the Currency Converter. When using this information for any financial purpose, you should consult a qualified professional to verify the accuracy of the currency rates. You must not resell, redistribute, and/or use of this information for commercial purposes.
Copyright and Trademarks
All contents of this Web Site are copyright of and contain registered trademarks of MPYT and/or its affiliates or are licensed to MPYT and/or its affiliates. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Alterations to this Agreement
We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions (and also the Site) as we see fit. You are encouraged to check our Site from time to time for any changes in the Terms and Conditions as they are binding on you when you use the Site.
If any of the provisions set out in these Terms and Conditions are deemed to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
Failure or delay by us or you to exercise any right or remedy under these Terms and Conditions does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy and will not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you.
These Terms and Conditions will not be enforceable by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by any person who is not a party to the agreement.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the law of the United Arab Emirates. All disputes arising under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the following courts:
- Where you are an individual acting as a consumer, the courts of England and Wales, or another country of the European Union where you are domiciled; or
- In all other cases, the courts of Dubai.